Saturday, June 28, 2008

Nostalgia

It’s been quite a time since I left the college. Here is a extract of what I wrote as I was leaving the place.

“Now when I look back to the days of ragging, classroom fights, surviving quarrels in the group, fighting with friends and then buying them cold-drink to say sorry, endless nights of staying awake and just killing time talking playing guitar and making others life hell, doing classes just because the teacher is cool and bunking as we didn’t like the teacher, parathas at the canteen, trade fair, autoexpo, doing assignments (coping them) and most of the time not doing them at all, mass bunks, exam fevers, photocopying notes, one night studies, exam day, saying “Mai nani hota pass”, viva-voice, result blues, parties for apparently no reason, silly games invented to kill time, sports, cultural fest, movies, tillu da dhaba, having crush on every other girl, playing in the rain, solving issues among the love birds, comprehensive strategies for future life, planning and re-planning what to do with life, Valentines Day, holi, rose day, chocolate day, wish we could celebrate kiss day, diwali……”
I was able to put in most of the things, at-least I thought so then, but now I felt like adding a lot more to it.
Well when I saw this I feel like reliving those days again. And then I get a question “why do we grow up?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog