Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year - 2010

New Year new resolutions new hope new outlook… and the list goes on. Its time for celebrations and joy, time to start over new.


From the last years long break from blogging I am planning to get back to it. I just hope that it won’t be like my new years resolution. Actually till now I have not been able to keep a single resolution till the end. Some I broke after few months and some immediately. Like “I won’t drink” and the 1st thing on 1st Jan I did was drink. Then there was a time I promised myself that I would improve my life style and started the year with hangover. This year though it was that “I won’t make any resolution this year” and thus i broke the resolution in process of making one.



There are some things I would like to keep doing and so I have not kept it in the resolutions list. Some of them are photography and blogging.

Let me start by telling you how irritating some of the good habits become. The good habit I am talking about is using the rear view mirror on the bike or car. Now this is a very good habit no doubt and I was introduced to this habit by a friend of mine RB. So to make it my habit I started using my bikes' rear view mirror. Sooner than what I had expected, I had become used to the mirrors and also observed that it had helped me improve my driving, i.e. made it safer for me and other people.

So one day my friends and I were sitting in the cafeteria and chit chatting when one of the guys pointed at some hot girl behind me and asked us to take a look. What I did was not turn back and take a look at her instead I was lost and clueless as to where the hell is my rear view mirror. It took me quite a while to realize that I am not on my bike.

Similarly after a full day of driving to nearby places we went to a hotel for food and there I was trying to find out where the seat belt is!

Well I would stop here today and wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year to you and your family.

Happy new year. Welcome 2010.

3 comments:

  1. A hap hap happy new year to u n ur family :-) too.. n yeah.. since we r so into breaking resolutions, i didnt make ne dis year :-P letz see how it goes then ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah...

    You're my bro alright. I start playing keyboards and sketching random stuff using anything I can find near me... and at all the odd places you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hot babe kissa was funny... u r still that dodo :-) hahhhahaa... the way this blog is beautiful..simple but the way u hv expressed i gud...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog